L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Products Review

L'Oreal Paris

Age Perfect

Reviewing Cream Cleanser, Facial Oil, and Day Lotion

        Today, I am setting down to let you all know how I feel about L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect products, I have been trying out 3 products from the line, the Cream Cleanser, Glow Renewal Facial Oil, and the Hydra-Nutrition Day Lotion. Instead of just writing a blog post for each of the products, I seem to find it makes more sense to do them all together since they are all from the same collection. Each of these products are different yet all sync together perfectly. 

     
     Starting with the Cream Cleanser, as this is one of the products you will use twice a day minimum. The cleanser claims to leave skin perfectly cleansed and also make skin feel soft, smooth, and comfortable. this daily cream cleanser has replenishing oils that are effectively remove any traces of makeup and also do not over dry the skin. Also the cleanser is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Now, my personal little review on this product alone, I find that it does exactly as it claims, it does clean skin, but it doesn't leave it so clean and dry it would be squeaky clean. This is something I do not like as I like to know my face is squeaky clean. Another thing I personally do not like about this is the scent, I do not know how to exactly explain it but the day lotion also has the same scent. It doesn't last a long time once you wash it off the scent is gone, but I do wish there was an unscented version. 


     Next we have the Glow Renewal Facial Oil, this product you also use in the A.M. and P.M. I actually really like this facial oil. I have yet to use it to mix into a product or my foundation so I can not let you know how that would work. This also does exactly what it says, it leaves a healthy glow to your skin without it looking oily. This has to be my favorite product out of the three. It also has no scent which I absolutely love. 


     Lastly we have the Hydra-Nutrition Day Lotion with and SPF of 30. For some odd reason I did not pick up the night lotion, I have no reason as to why I did not, I just didn't think I needed it. Now this states you can use just as a sunscreen but to reapply if you get in water, it also can be used on kids as young as 7 months. I find it doesn't leave an odd white cast to your face like other sunscreens but actually sinks into the skin like a lotion. It also does not smell like sunscreen but has the exact scent of the cleanser. I normally apply my facial oil let it sink into my skin for about 5 minutes then apply this lotion and go on to foundation after about 5 minutes.


    My final thoughts, I love all these products together, I find they work better together than separate. I do wish there were unscented versions of the cleanser and lotion as I do not like the scent or not as strong of a scent left after initially applying. The facial oil has to be my favorite because of the healthy glow it leaves once it sinks into the skin. I also love the packaging of the facial oil and the day lotion, it looks so luxurious. Now would I repurchase all of these products once mine are empty? I personally would not repurchase them all, I would repurchase the facial oil. If they come out with a unscented version I may repurchase as they are affordable. Have you tried these products? What do you think? Did you like the scent ? 

     Let me know your opinions in the comments, Also be sure to let me know what you would like to see next. 

    Remember if you can't say nothing nice do not say anything at all, there is enough negativity in this world and my page isn't the place for anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten