HydroPeptide Lumapro-c Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector

HydroPeptide Lumapro-c 

Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector

Review


       Today I am finally setting down to let you all know about how the HydroPeptide worked for me and my opinions on whether its worth the price. I have been testing out this corrector for about 3 months and I was a little reluctant on if it would actually work. The serum has a very pleasant citrus scent, which I love in the morning it makes me feel awake just by the smell. 




What their website states about the product 

Everything is...all bright with LumaPro-C! Take brightening to the next level. 

Clinically combat hyperpigmentation by safely fading existing dark spots, age spots, and inhibiting future discoloration with the latest in drug-free technology. This facial serum is ideal for anyone wanting a brighter complexion while improving overall skin radiance. Achieve a more even appearance with a resurfacing peptide DermalRX SRC (to enhance skin texture and fade pigmentation), combined with the latest, most stable forms of Vitamin C and Resveratrol.


      I would have to agree with the pigment correction as I had some dark spots from previous breakouts that faded completely away after using this product in the 3 months. I also have to agree with the fact it works with all skin types because I have combination skin ( dry in certain spots, oily in others). It only took about 3 weeks for the spots to completely disappear and then I had another break out from the time of the month and the corrector helped to take the scarring from that away within 2 weeks. 

Directions
Apply a small amount ( I use one pump for entire face) directly to clean face and neck. My be used in AM and PM. Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen.

Where to purchase this amazing serum
Hydropeptide Lumapro-c



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten