Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten


 


Review

Gravitymud VS I Dew Care


So yesterday my order from Ulta Beauty finally arrived after almost two weeks, I had ordered the I Dew Care mask and some other products but mostly wanted to test out the Disco Kitten illuminating diamond peel off mask. I already own Glam Glow Gravity mud and had also ordered a few more during Glamglows sale along with a few other mask which will be in a future review. Now I know the two masks both claim to do two different things, and they do to the most part what they claim. 


 Above I have the left side Gravity Mud and the right side is Disco Kitten. As you can see there isn't a difference in the way they look, how they feel on the skin however is a completely different situation.



Gravity mud feels much thinner on the skin, I also don't put a thick layer on because lets face it this stuff is pricey. Glam glow smells absolutely amazing, like Pina colada/ coconut which I love especially at night its a very relaxing scent. Glam glow claims to be a mud based masked designed to tighten the appearance of the skin. I do feel a burning/tingle sensation every time I use this mask which last until its dry. I do believe it tightens your skin but the effect isn't permeant, usually within a few hours my face is back to how it was before using the mask. Glamglow ranges in price from 0.5oz for $24 and the larger size 1.7oz for $69. 



Ingredients of Glam Glow are 

Water\Aqua\Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Illite, Polysorbate 20, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Colloidal Platinum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Polysorbate 80, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)



Disco Kitten is much more thicker, as you can see I also didn't put a thick layer on it just felt a lot thicker as it dried. The scent smells like a bar of soap or lotion which goes away after you place it on your skin and it starts to dry. I Dew Care claims this mask will reveal your brightest and clearest complexion. This is a exfoliating mask which I do to believe as true as it did seem to exfoliate when removing. This mask claims to have pearl powder (exfoliates skin to brighten the complexion) and diamond powder (boosts elasticity and removes impurities to illuminate lackluster skin. Rice Bran Extract which claim to deliver vitamins that moisturize and improve skin's texture. A lot more information on their site for I Dew Care masks than Glamglows site.  I Dew Care is $23 for 2.87oz. a lot more affordable. Plus they have a holiday set right now for $29 which includes a silicone brush to put the mask on and a cat headband, I have it pictured below. 



Ingredients of Disco Kitten are 

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Bentonite, 1, 2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Pearl Extract, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Diamond powder, Topaz, Ruby Powder











After using both of theses mask I have to say I think I love I Dew Care Disco Kitten more than the Glamglow Gravitymud. Now the reasons why I love it for one its a lot more affordable and not only that its the kind of mask I've been looking for (a exfoliating peel off mask). I will still continue to use my Glamglow cause less face it I just purchased 6 of the small jars and I'm not going to let that go to waste, I will just use it when I'm wanting something a little extra. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review