Exuviance Age Reverse Hand Rejuvenator

Exuviance

Age Reverse

Hand Rejuvenator Review


I have had a scar on my hand for a few years, I was changing bed sheets and somehow got a burn from between the mattress and box spring, anyway I didn't think it would ever go away until I started using Exuviance Age Reverse Hand Rejuvenator. Not only does this peel and cream minimize the appearance of dark spots, it also exfoliates, smooths, hydrates, firms, and helps restore hands to younger looking hands.    



I have used this peel and cream for the past 4 days and already have seen a difference. The peel contains 10% Citric Acid Peel to gently exfoliate and lift away dead skin patches. Also, the cream contains CitraFill, NeoGlucosamine, and Apple Stem Cell to help restore hands. The set is $65 which I find as a pretty good price point for the benefits you get out of the product. The packaging is sturdy and I love how the peel has a push pump that you can use a cotton ball or cotton pad to push on top of and get the product without making a mess. I also love how a little goes a long way, this product can last a few months as you can see I have hardly used any at all and already have seen results. 



As you can see in the photos below, unfiltered, unedited, only thing I done was put flash on to help see everything on my hand in easier view, the results in just 4 days is miraculous. The results on the back of the box, which I have also posted below, show results after 12 weeks use, the hands look younger, smoother, firmer and also diminish of dark spots. 

BEFORE

AFTER

You can also slightly see fuller looking hands, smoother, and lines diminishing. I did not experience any irritation, tingling. or rash. I noticed smoother, softer hands after one night. When applying you really should read directions as this is not like a normal product where you apply one layer and go about your day or night. Starting this product in the P.M. before you go to bed you apply 2 - 3 layers of the Hand Rejuvenator Peel onto each hand, I used 3 and let each layer dry a few seconds before applying the next layer. After the last layer of the peel has been on for at least 1 minute you will then go in with the Hand Rejuvenator Cream, I put a generous amount on each hand as stated on the directions. In the A.M. before I do my morning skincare routine, I applied another generous amount of the cream and waited an hour to let it absorb into the skin before I washed my hands and then continued with my normal skincare routine and day. 



I am going to continue using this Hand Rejuvenator for a few more weeks and then do an update on the results as well. If you would like to purchase or see more on this product go to the following link.




Powered by BrandBacker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten