Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream

Patented Collagen Support Complex

Review


       Hydropeptide seems to have MAGIC in each of their products, instead of water being the first ingredient I believe it should say MAGIC because these products are anything but ordinary. Now, a couple months ago I reviewed their Lumapro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector, which you can see the results I had with it, but the past few weeks I have been testing out the Nimni Cream. 



       Nimni Cream is absolutely amazing, showing results in a couple weeks that I know will last if I quit using, which I can't, I am addicted to how it makes my skin look and feel. This small half ounce container really punches a pack at what its supposed to do. A little goes a long way and after using for a month, I know this container will last at least 6 months maybe even longer. 




     Lets get to what the cream does and how to use it. If your looking to safely get rid of expression lines, wrinkles, loss of facial volume, hyper-pigmentation and/or uneven texture this product is for you. I started by using twice a week and had no issues so I have been using every other night and the results are in. They say not to apply near the eyes so if you do proceed with caution, I do apply around my eyes and haven't had a issue. 

How I apply and what I use with it after cleansing my face and neck, 
  • Serum I currently use Hydropeptide Lumapro-C -- let set into skin for 5 minutes after applying 
  • Hydropeptide Nimni Cream -- let set into skin for 5 minutes after applying
  • Moisturizer -- can be any moisturizer you like

BEFORE



AFTER

As you can see from my results, hyper-pigmentation is disappearing, and as I am currently having a breakout its not nearly as bad as it would of been if I wasn't using this product. You can also see that my fine lines around eyes, forehead, and around my mouth are also almost gone, a few more weeks and they will be.


Nimni Cream has some very great key quality ingredients.
  • Patented Collagen Support Complex -- blend of amino acids that fight against skin sagging for a firmer appearance.
  • Time-Release Retinol -- improves skin's fullness and elasticity while resurfacing skin for a more even tone and texture. 
  • Anti-Aging Peptides -- Improves skin's structural integrity and provides additional collagen signaling.
  • Collagen Supporting Antioxidants -- Helps stimulate and support healthy collagen. 

Nimni Cream is free of gluten, parabens, phthalates and sulfates. It also is not tested on animals and is great for all skin types. 



My final thoughts, I absolutely love this product and believe in it 110% its amazing and I am glad to know that the beauty and skin care products being produced are becoming so great to provide such great results at home, without surgery, without needles and without pain. I fully believe that anyone who has issues with fine lines, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, and uneven texture would highly benefit from using Hydropeptide Nimni Cream. 

If your looking for more information please go to 
Learn More about Nimni Cream

Powered by BrandBacker





Comments

  1. ZOOTOX is a Dermatologist Recommended Skin Care brand offering the finest of products to take care of your beautiful skin. With a focus to deliver the highest standard of skin care range, our products are in-built with international result-oriented ingredients. https://zootox.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten