HiMirror Review

HiMirror & HiSkin

Review



I recently purchased the HiMirror after seeing it on a couple YouTube videos, the first one a year ago an then again a couple weeks ago. This mirror happens to be the world's first smart beauty mirror, and I being into skincare and makeup needed to have it.  I was beyond excited to finally be able to have something that helps analyze my skin, keep track of all my skincare products, and keep track of my progress, plus this has some amazing other features as well in the latest update.


First I'd like to get into the main reason I purchased this mirror, originally $200 currently on sale for $140, the skin analysis, basically like having a personal beauty consultant right in your home, for me this is perfect because I have 2 kids and I have never seen a dermatologist because I do not have time and its a big pain to take the kids to all my doctors appointments plus it cost money every time I go and gas. 


Now, this mirror gets the majority of your face it does get the sides very well, which happens to be where the majority of my texture is, I also noticed with better lighting it picks up problem areas better as well even though there is a built in light to the camera, when it takes a photo, maybe that is why they have showed this installed in a lot of bathroom vanities and not just as a tabletop mirror like I have mine. The reason for me not installing it in my bathroom was because I will be moving within the next 6 months and do not want to install it just to uninstall it then reinstall it, so having it on my vanity while it does take up some room is just more convenient for me at the moment. 


This mirror also has features so you can share what you want to watch to the mirror and watch it while you do your makeup. I normally watch YouTube on my phone but it runs dead so fast and this mirror is already plugged in so it just seems a lot easier to watch my videos or listen to the radio while I do my makeup using my DIY Vanity Mirror. Spotify is also available if you have premium membership for spotify which I do not. I also like that a app is available for the HiMirror as well as the HiSkin and the HiFit. 


I also received the HiSkin, which is an accessory for the HiMirror. While it may seem like you really do not need the HiSkin, it is great for checking the levels of hydration and pigments in your skin. While you may think the mirror alone determines a lot on its own, this device has technology built in that sees under neath the surface.






I really enjoy that this device is portable, so if you are traveling you can just put it in the little baggy it comes with and put it in your bag, and by using the app it shows exactly how your skin is doing based on your environment. Also included is a usb cord to charge the device which doesn't take very long, I believe mine took 30 minutes to charge and it was completely dead. The color is a dusty rose gold which matches the mirror perfectly.







Here are my personal results which is the day I received, I recommend cleaning your face and testing before applying your serums and lotions to get a accurate reading as well as help keep the device free from product.





Straight from HiMirror site on how the HiSkin Works :

HiSkin’s revolutionary design combines electronic and diffusion photon engineering to non-invasively analyze, detect, and track cuticle moisture and pigment precipitation in five areas (forehead, eyes, upper cheek, lower cheek, and neck).



























My final thoughts on the HiMirror is I really am glad that I spent the money. Yes it may be something that seems you can just go to the doctor for and get your skin checked, but this is way more convenient for me. I like being able to keep track of which products are working for me or not working for me by showing daily progress. Also, the HiSkin lets me know when my skin is getting dry so I know to use a more intense moisturizer before its to late an my skin is flaking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten