Game Face Grooming

Game Face Grooming

Cleansing Facial Wipes

Review



I have been trying these wipes out for a few weeks, as I find myself daily needing something to clean off my face when I'm out, either in the woods, working out, or just going shopping, these wipes are so handy and very large compared to any other facial wipe I've ever seen. Not only does this mean I only have to use one but I can cover so much more with just one wipe and not feel like I'm being wasteful. The scent smells so refreshing and its also hard to describe but its not overpowering. These wipes are also hydrating, the ones I tried anyway which are the Cleansing Facial Wipes. 



Cleansing Facial Wipes 
  • Cleans and hydrates your skin.
  • Paraben Free.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • 98% Natural.
  • 100% Biodegradable.
  • No Animal Testing.
  • Dermatologist Tested.
  • For all skin types.


For $7.99 you will receive 25 wipes which is about $0.32 a wipe, you can find these at Walmart and GNC Stores as well as online at their website 



Game Face Grooming has many products from facial wipes, body wipes, facial sponges, body buffer sponges, and even t-shirts. They also have a subscription box starting at $20 a month, this would be perfect for guys/gals or those looking for a subscription service for their loved one. Facial wipes can vary from hydrating to acne prevention, and body wipes can vary from cleansing to deodorizing. 

All products are Made in the U.S.A. 

Ingredients (in order listed on packaging)
  • Aqua/Water
  • Isoamyl Laurate
  • Propanedio
  • Glycerin
  • Glyceryl Oleate Citrate
  • Carylic/Capric
  • Triglyceride
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Trideceth-9
  • PEG-5 isononanoate
  • Hydroxyacetaphenone
  • Menthol
  • Menthyl Lactate
  • Sodium Phytate
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Fragrance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten