D'or 24k Instant 60 Second non-surgical Eye lift Syringe

Reviewing
Today I am finally writing my review on the amazing D'or 24k Instant 60 second non-surgical eye lift syringe. I was wanting to get this up a couple weeks ago but had a break out and didn't want to use something new just in case I had an issue with it.
So it was my first time trying anything like this so I was very nervous and skeptical on whether it would truly work but after applying I was very surprised to see my smile lines had drastically reduced and even the bags under my eyes were almost unnoticeable. As you can see in the pictures below there is a major difference. I also noticed my pores were a lot smaller and I absolutely love when my pores aren't noticeable. The only thing I didn't love about this product is as the website states you can not use any liquid makeup but you can use powder. Other than that I will definitely be using this more often even though I should save it for special occasions. This will be great to have for the holiday for all the family get togethers and work parties.
I would consider this product a luxury item and while it is pricey it does last a very long time as you only need a tiny bit of product to apply to your face. It comes in a 15ml syringe and its very easy to apply. If you use to much you will notice a whitish film so that shows you next time not to use as much.
So let's get into more about the product, how to apply the product, and where to purchase.

Before

After

Before

Before

After

About the Product
Non Surgical Lifting Syringe from D'OR24K Luxury Skin Care.
This comes in a 15ML - 0.5FL OZ syringe. It also is cruelty - free, fragrence paraben and alcohol free, has been allergy tested, dermatology tested, and is also fda compliant.
Whether you want to use this product every day or just for special occasions, the results can be dramatic. As you feel the product begin to work, you will see sagging tissues and puffiness disappear. You’ll be amazed at how much just one drop can do.
•Tightens pores within 60 seconds of application
•Visibly reduces bags and fine lines
•Instant, on the go lifting and plumping
•Designed for a special occasions
Using ingredients like sodium silicate and magnesium aluminum silicate, the Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe from D’OR24K tightens the skin and lifts wrinkles while absorbing excess facial oil. The Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe also includes green tea, which not only reduces wrinkles, but also helps prevent sun damage, tones skin, and works on many skin problems such as psoriasis or rosacea.

Application:
Clean your face thoroughly and pat dry. Stir the product in the container. Using your finger, smooth on (do not rub) a very thin layer on your face, including upper and lower eyelids. Keep your face as expressionless as possible until the product has dried. Do not use lotion or a liquid makeup product. You may apply powder makeup. A white layer on the face means you have applied too much. Smooth over any white areas with a damp finger. Close jar tightly after using to prevent the cream from drying. Note: in the rare instances you may experience an allergic reaction. If this occurs, wash the product from your face.

This lasted for 7 hours on me and I have combination skin. The box does state results typically last 6 to 8 hours varying between skin types.
Where to buy
Now if you are interested in buying this please use the code PROMO25 to receive 25% off that saves you over $160

Powered by Brandbacker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydropeptide Nimni Cream Review

HiMirror Review

Glamglow Gravitymud VS I Dew Care Disco Kitten